- If you sign up with me face to face, it only costs $10.00, if you sign up online, it only costs $20.00...the difference is the cost of shipping the starter kit to you. Still an incredible deal!!!
- You will receive everything you need to get started selling Avon right way including:
- 10 brochures for the current campaign
- 10 brochures for the next campaign
- Order book
- Training material
- Avon tote bag
- Your kit comes with everything you need to start, however, there are some things that I would recommend you purchase, but they are not necessary.....these include door hanger bags (50 for .50cents) "popcorn" bags for deliveries, order book cover etc.....any business tools you purchase from Avon are pretty cheap.
- As an Independent Avon Sales Representative, you own your own business, so you are responsible for purchasing the things necessary to run that business such as brochures, samples (most samples will cost you $1.00 - $2.00 for a pack of 10) basic office supplies etc. You get brochures in your starter kit for the first 2 campaigns, after that you must purchase them, the more you buy, the less they costs....for example 10 brochures cost $5.75, 100 brochures cost $19.00.
- You are not required to purchase anything, but remember that your brochures are your "store".
- Selling Avon is very easy, you hand brochures out to family, friends, co-workers etc. or you direct them to your website where they can also view the brochure. They can either give you the order or they can order online.
- A campaign is the selling period for each brochure and lasts 2 weeks. At the end of the campaign you submit your orders to Avon. You are billed the discounted price and your customers pay you the brochure price. You then pay Avon and the difference is your profit. If your customers order online, Avon ships the order directly to them and credits your account....you basically don't have to do anything! And, if you have 3 or more orders placed online, you make 40% automatically on those orders!
- A newly appointed representative will receive 40% earnings on their first 4 campaigns (2 months) After your first 4 campaigns, the commission structure is as follows:
$0 - $49.99 0%
$50 - $144.00 20%
$145 - $284.99 30%
$285 - $424.99 35%
$425 - $899.99 40%
$900 - $1549.99 45%
*licenced products earn you a fixed 20%
Right now, Avon runs an incentive for ONLINE orders.....
- If you service
1 eCustomer Up to 25% earnings. *2 eCustomers Up to 35%* earnings. *3+ eCustomers Up to 45%* earnings
- When an e-Representative services 2 e-Customers per campaign, during the incentive timeframe, they will receive 10% additional earnings on all full commission products that are shipped via Direct Delivery.
- When an e-Representative services 3 or more e-Customers per campaign, during the incentive timeframe, they will receive 20% additional earnings on all full commission products that are shipped via Direct Delivery.
This is just the basic commission structure, there are many, many more earning opportunities with the Leadership Program, President's Club, Rose Circle, etc....
Do I have to keep any inventory on hand?
- At Avon, you are never required to keep a stock of products on hand. You order as your customers order, unless of course you want to have products available for your customers right away, it is completely up to you.
- Avon is one of the best known brands in the world, they have been in business for 125 years! When you say Avon, everyone knows what you're talking about so it makes it easy to sell.
- The average customer order is $25.00
- There are no quotas to meet selling Avon, but you do need to place an order every 2 or 3 campaigns to say active, the size of the order does not matter and ordering brochures counts as an order.
- YES! When you sign up to become a representative, you will have the choice if you want to become an eRepresentative, if you do, Avon will give you a website that you can send your customers to and they can order from there and have it delivered directly to their door!!! No waiting for you to process and deliver their orders, they pay online and Avon credits your account, it's AWESOME!
- YES! Once you become a representative, you will be given access to a library of online training tools that you can view at your leisure, there is a wealth of information you are supplied with and it's all free! In addition, if you sign up through myself, I will be there to help you every step of the way, either by telephone or email.....YOUR SUCCESS = MY SUCCESS
- No, you do not have to attend any meetings, but if you can fit it into your schedule, it's a great thing to do to have questions answered, get free samples and it keeps you motivated so you can reach your goals! A meeting once a month is usually do-able and it gets you out of the house and away from the kids for a couple of hours lol
- You are paid when your customer pays you. When you deliver their order, you collect the money from them. Avon gives you a line of credit, so you don't have to spend any money up front for your order. When you receive your invoice from Avon, you pay them....the difference between what your customers pay you and what you owe Avon is your profit, you will have until your next campaign to pay your Avon invoice
- If your customers order online, you don't have to do anything!!! No delivering, collecting money, etc. they pay for their order when they place it online and Avon credits your account....IT DOESN'T GET ANY EASIER THAN THAT!!!!
- You will have to charge your customer the appropriate sales tax for your state and when you place your order, Avon will add the sales tax to your total cost for that order which means that Avon takes care of sending in sales tax to your state.
- Avon is not required to send your name or SS# to the IRS unless you make more than $5,000 a year. You would need to check with your accountant for specific tax related questions.
- You can place your orders online or you can call Avon directly.
- You can pay them online with a debit or credit card or right from your checking account. You can also mail them in a payment or make a payment over the phone.
- There is a contract to sign, but it is only to state that you agree to the terms and conditions of being an Avon Representative. There is no time commitment on the contract or fees or penalties for ending your relationship with Avon.
- No, you are not required to have any parties. However, many Avon Representatives find it to be a very lucrative way to sell more product, broaden their customer base and build their business. It's also a great opportunity to get other people interested in selling Avon.
- No, there are no recruiting requirements. Many people join Avon to just sell. If you are interested in the Leadership program, it can be very lucrative.